Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Donkey Hospital!!!

We are in Marrakech... I am behind on posts since I am currently using Casey's computer, I don't want to monopolize her computer to do the long posts I want/need to do. I still need to blog about Volubilis, before I blog about Marrakech. I'll get to it, I promise!

Just a quick note that I am going (alone!! yeah!!) to the SPANA donkey hospital this morning. Quite excited about that!!

There is a new post (July 27), that I just now posted (a few posts below this one).

2 comments:

  1. Appreciated the SPANA site, and the fact that they are sensitive to the economic value of livestock to the families. If my horse falls ill here, it's a big bummer, but it ultimately won't keep me from growing my food or earning a living. Interesting! On #8 below, wouldn't it be cool to go to the mall/tack store/grocery and haggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a GREAT visit and I can't wait to be able to share with y'all about it (with pics!). It is a wonderful organization. On the bargaining, I did buy a VERY nice old Saharan horse bit for myself (not planned to get gifts for myself!!, but I could NOT pass it up!)...

    ReplyDelete